Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you


when you said you like me..
but you cant..
the first line already did cheer me up..
a great friend to treasure..
a life long journey to walk on..

All my beloved friends out there..
we might not have met for years..
for we living apart..
for we staying in the same country..
you are always part of my life journey's puzzle..

if its not for you presence,
i might not have grown up to who i am today..
all the small little things that you have helped or done to me..
made my days..

tears or laughter..
are all sweet memories in my life..

when i got too busy with my own life..
tap on my shoulder if u love me..
remind me that i still love you.. 
because i certainly do!

friends dont run away when you are too busy for them..
they stay at the side.. 
always waiting for you to get back..
always there ready for you when you need someone to talk to when you finally get a chance to breath the air from your busy days..
i know your presences, i really do..
because thats what keep me moving on in these busy days..

Thank You.

2 comments:

Han =O | November 26, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Thank you too. *huggies*

dizzo | March 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM

*knock knock*
ELLO?????

Post a Comment